©Maurizio Bisogno The forbidden knowledge is that what you don’t want to know. You know that. The forbidden knowledge is about what attracts you and, at the same time, is not acceptable by the cultural system you live in. Why people prefer distraction to understanding, and pleasure to knowledge? Because thinking is a hard thing to do. But what does this actually mean? Simply that it causes pain to think thoroughly about yourself, your real emotions and wishes, your real thoughts. Our mind does not want to think about conflicts. We create a system in which there are acceptable behavioursContinue reading
- What are the beliefs of stoicism? (part 1)
- What is the real cause of happiness? – Stoicism 2
- Unity of life and thinking – Stoicism 1
- How to put together Historical Materialism, Esotericism, Stoicism?
- Intelligence Is Killed by Pathogenic Ideas
- Is Common Sense Defeating Your Thinking Power?
- The Socratic “Foot Massage” dialogue in Pulp Fiction
Support The Author – Sostieni questo sito
To access the content of this site you must be a subscriber.
Below you can choose the type of support you prefer. Thank you.
Per accedere ai contenuti di questo sito devi essere iscritto.
Qui di seguito puoi scegliere il tipo di sostegno che preferisci. Grazie.