Here’s how. Stimulated by a friend’s question, we start with two quotes from Diogenes: What’s the best time for dinner? “If one is rich, whenever he wants, if one is poor, when he can.” “If only it was easy to make hunger disappear by rubbing your belly as it is with sex.” You are following a diet that has greatly reduced the amount of food you can eat, now you complain that you have to abstain from eating as much food as you like and that hunger torments you. First, I ask you to look carefully at the reasons whyContinue reading
- What is the real cause of happiness? – Stoicism 2
- Unity of life and thinking – Stoicism 1
- How to put together Historical Materialism, Esotericism, Stoicism?
- Intelligence Is Killed by Pathogenic Ideas
- Is Common Sense Defeating Your Thinking Power?
- The Socratic “Foot Massage” dialogue in Pulp Fiction
- It Is Pointless Sweating to Get the Superfluous
Support The Author – Sostieni questo sito
To access the content of this site you must be a subscriber.
Below you can choose the type of support you prefer. Thank you.
Per accedere ai contenuti di questo sito devi essere iscritto.
Qui di seguito puoi scegliere il tipo di sostegno che preferisci. Grazie.