Mr. Corbyn’s proposition to introduce a maximum wage cap deserves more attention than has attracted so far in the media. The article by Prof. Vittorio Bufacchi (Pay caps are neither economically crazy nor morally wrong, The Irish Times, 12-Jan-2017) is a good step in this direction. Allow me to add some considerations on this topic. The question of establishing a limit for highest earners based on a ratio between their salary and their employees is not a new one; Mr. Corbyn suggests that this ratio should be 20:1, i.e. a boss should not have a salary which is 20 timesContinue reading
- The Philosophical Meditation Technique
- What Are the Beliefs of Stoicism? (part 3)
- What Are The Beliefs of Stoicism? (part2)
- What are the beliefs of stoicism? (part 1)
- What is the real cause of happiness? – Stoicism 2
- Unity of life and thinking – Stoicism 1
- How to put together Historical Materialism, Esotericism, Stoicism?
Support The Author – Sostieni questo sito
To access the content of this site you must be a subscriber.
Below you can choose the type of support you prefer. Thank you.
Per accedere ai contenuti di questo sito devi essere iscritto.
Qui di seguito puoi scegliere il tipo di sostegno che preferisci. Grazie.