The mind is addicted to stimuli, which reach it passing by our five senses. If this is so, when normally awake the mind is mostly in a passive state. On the contrary, when we are asleep, our mind, having shut down the stimuli receptors nearly to zero, is very active and produce its own content.Continue reading
- What is the real cause of happiness? – Stoicism 2
- Unity of life and thinking – Stoicism 1
- How to put together Historical Materialism, Esotericism, Stoicism?
- Intelligence Is Killed by Pathogenic Ideas
- Is Common Sense Defeating Your Thinking Power?
- The Socratic “Foot Massage” dialogue in Pulp Fiction
- It Is Pointless Sweating to Get the Superfluous
Support The Author – Sostieni questo sito
To access the content of this site you must be a subscriber.
Below you can choose the type of support you prefer. Thank you.
Per accedere ai contenuti di questo sito devi essere iscritto.
Qui di seguito puoi scegliere il tipo di sostegno che preferisci. Grazie.