The economy is based on people spending their money. When people are spending they are exchanging the fruit of their work. The economy is based on exchanging the fruit of people’s work. People should not give away the fruit of their labour easily, if they do so they are just consumers who feed consumerism, which is based on a mass of people who spend more than they have and a minority of people who become ultra-rich. You have a choice: to become a lemon to be squeezed or a conscious and informed provider of your needs and desires. When youContinue reading / Continua a leggere
- A Very Short Introduction to Marxism (1): New Edition (Exploring Marxism): A Concise Guide to Understanding Marxist Theory and Its Practical Applications
- From Capitalism to Cloudalism: Varoufakis Unravels Techno Feudalism
- Il valore della merce nella società capitalistica
- The Dual Nature of Labour
- L’industria culturale – le tesi di Adorno e Horkheimer
- Esplora il Mondo della Psicologia Collettiva con Me!
- Oltre l’ombra del passato. Un viaggio a Sicignano.
- The Fallacy of Amphiboly
- Meaning and Context
- OUR NEWSLETTER IS BACK!!
- La politica in movimento: quando il popolo si ribella
- Is it true that there is no alternative to capitalism? Is capitalism the only possible form of society?
- Digital Labour and Precariousness
- Berlusconi Silvio: un uomo di grande volontà neoliberista e americaneggiante.
- How do Western and Russian sources differ in their views on the material conditions of Ukraine?
Support The Author – Sostieni questo sito
To access the content of this site you must be a subscriber.
Below you can choose the type of support you prefer. Thank you.
Per accedere ai contenuti di questo sito devi essere iscritto.
Qui di seguito puoi scegliere il tipo di sostegno che preferisci. Grazie.