Every society, every historic period has a way of thinking or a view of the world that is more common, more popular than others, nevertheless there is always a different way of thinking that starts at a certain time in that same society. Probably the most known of the ancient Philosophers, thanks to Plato who wrote a series of dialogues in which Socrates is the main character, Socrates was somebody who dedicate his life to questioning men and authorities and he paid with his own life his determination to pursue the truth above everything. Giordano Bruno, Tommaso Campanella, Jeanne d’Arc,Continue reading
- The Philosophical Meditation Technique
- What Are the Beliefs of Stoicism? (part 3)
- What Are The Beliefs of Stoicism? (part2)
- What are the beliefs of stoicism? (part 1)
- What is the real cause of happiness? – Stoicism 2
- Unity of life and thinking – Stoicism 1
- How to put together Historical Materialism, Esotericism, Stoicism?
Support The Author – Sostieni questo sito
To access the content of this site you must be a subscriber.
Below you can choose the type of support you prefer. Thank you.
Per accedere ai contenuti di questo sito devi essere iscritto.
Qui di seguito puoi scegliere il tipo di sostegno che preferisci. Grazie.