Opinions Opinions are countless, and everyone is happy to have their own. It ‘s like a nursery rhyme: one says one thing, one says another; opinions are many and to each his own. You tell me that I should look for certainties in science, but I will say that there are many uncertainties disguised as scientific truth. Even in the science, there are many contradicting information, especially on the fundamental issues of life or how to live. Even science is very uncertain. It is good to have opinions, they are based on judgements that we make continuously. Note that hereContinue reading / Continua a leggere
- A Very Short Introduction to Marxism (1): New Edition (Exploring Marxism): A Concise Guide to Understanding Marxist Theory and Its Practical Applications
- From Capitalism to Cloudalism: Varoufakis Unravels Techno Feudalism
- Il valore della merce nella società capitalistica
- The Dual Nature of Labour
- L’industria culturale – le tesi di Adorno e Horkheimer
- Esplora il Mondo della Psicologia Collettiva con Me!
- Oltre l’ombra del passato. Un viaggio a Sicignano.
- The Fallacy of Amphiboly
- Meaning and Context
- OUR NEWSLETTER IS BACK!!
- La politica in movimento: quando il popolo si ribella
- Is it true that there is no alternative to capitalism? Is capitalism the only possible form of society?
- Digital Labour and Precariousness
- Berlusconi Silvio: un uomo di grande volontà neoliberista e americaneggiante.
- How do Western and Russian sources differ in their views on the material conditions of Ukraine?
Support The Author – Sostieni questo sito
To access the content of this site you must be a subscriber.
Below you can choose the type of support you prefer. Thank you.
Per accedere ai contenuti di questo sito devi essere iscritto.
Qui di seguito puoi scegliere il tipo di sostegno che preferisci. Grazie.